Monday, July 6, 2009

The Wonderful World of Disney

Instead of taking a summer vacation this year, Todd and I have decided to wait and take a mini-vacation when he finishes up his travel season in December. I am super excited -- we are going to Walt Disney World in Florida!! I absolutely LOVE going to WDW, and we have never been there during the winter, so it will be something new for both of us. I'm looking forward to going in December because of smaller crowds, better weather, and best of all, we'll get to see the parks totally decked out for Christmas!

Todd and I had a lot of fun last time we visited. During our last adventure, we stayed in the Polynesian Resort and saw all 4 parks in 2.5 days. I think we were only able to see everything we wanted to see because it was just the two of us -- and even then, we were exhausted by the end of it! This time we're going to take things a little slower and really soak in all of the Disney magic, including Mickey's Holiday Party and Epcot's Candlelight Processional. I booked our trip this morning, so now all we have left to do is countdown the days until we leave! (which right now, is a whole lot... better to count months instead!).

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." ~ Walt Disney

No comments:

Post a Comment