Tuesday, March 30, 2010

When it Rains, it Pours!

So I thought I was finished with the photo blocks for awhile, but boy was I wrong! I had a few teachers ask about them, so I brought a sample up to school for them to look at. Before I knew it, I had 12 new orders! These are much more custom than the gigantic order of 43, so this round will be MUCH more fun and much more personalized. While I'm working on those, here are a few more pics of different ones I've done:

University of Texas















Texas A&M














Texas Tech














Local Schools










































Misc.















The ones I'm doing now are much more custom and not just the standard "school" theme, so I'll post those when I finish. I know what I'm doing this weekend! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment