Monday, April 11, 2011

Apprehensive...

So this starts my last week as a SAHM (stay-at-home-mommy) until school is over.  I officially go back to work on Thursday, which leaves me a precious 3 more days with my sweet.  I have very mixed emotions about it... on one hand, I am excited to go back and see my friends and my classes, but on the other, I am having a hard time with the idea of leaving her during the days.  The good news is that she will stay with Grandma Anglin while I'm at work, so that makes it about a million times easier because I know she'll be loved on and have fun all day long!!

We're almost to the 3 month mark, so here are some pictures of our growing girl...


Playing with Daddy on our favorite toy of the month... the birdie gym!

More "gym time"

Talking with Aunt Abi

Love this smile! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment