Tuesday, May 24, 2011

4 Months Old

Wow, we are already 4 months old!  At our last doctor's appointment, Lindsay was 13 lb, 9 oz (47%), and 25.5 inches long (89%).

Happy baby!


Here are some of our newest tricks at 4 months old:

- will roll to her side (but has no interest in rolling to her belly!)
- is putting EVERYTHING in her mouth!
- drools like crazy
- has found her voice -- and her volume!  She talks all the time!
- grabs and reaches for things
- when on her belly, does the "Shamu" (think of the show at Seaworld where the whale lifts its head and tail up at the same time -- our pediatrician called it the superman)
- wears size 2 diapers and 3-6 month clothes


We were also lucky enough to catch her first really good laughing fit on camera.  It makes me smile every time I see it!


More pictures of our baby girl:


This was one of my outfits when I was a baby!
Another "vintage" outfit of mine
4 Generations of "Kolbs" - Grammie, Dad, me, and Lindsay
Silly Pops!!
We love bath time!
Holding our head up like a champ. 
Lindsay and Daddy
Our newest toy -- a big girl swing that is awesome!  Thanks Miss Brooke!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Such a cute video!!!!!! I love that she throws her head back each time she laughs really big! What a cute girl!!

    ReplyDelete