Monday, November 28, 2011

Container Store Preview Party

After years and years of wishing and hoping, they are finally opening a Container Store in our town!


Now, if you know me, I love my containers.  And pretty much organizing things in general.  So I was beside myself when my mom got invited to the Preview Party a few days before the store opened to the general public!

I was so excited, you would have thought I was meeting the Queen or something!
Absolutely we used the free valet parking!

The store wasn't actually selling anything -- it was all about mingling, getting to see the products, and creating buzz about the store opening that weekend.  They had food stations with cuisines inspired by places all over the world, and the check-out stand had been turned into a bar staffed with bartenders.  They had also set up a live band and dance floor right in the middle of the store!

LOVE that they used their own organizing products to create the buffets and food displays!
The live band -- we were rocking out to jams like Brick House
Can't wait to go back and actually buy things!

What a great idea -- it was basically like a club opening for the suburbs!  I see myself spending LOTS of time here in the future! :)



1 comment:

  1. So jealous!! Looks like a blast and I'd kill for a Container Store!

    ReplyDelete