Monday, September 24, 2012

Mmm, Mmm, Crockpot!

With school starting back, dinner around our house has taken a hit... well, to be honest, it really couldn't get much worse.  I like to cook, but with a little one around, I've found it really hard to get motivated to do something that will only add to the "needs to be cleaned up" list around here!

I decided to stop being lazy this week and had Todd help me make a meal plan for the week.  If we're both in on it, it will be harder to back out! :)  Tonight, we tried Shredded Chicken Tacos, a crock pot recipe from my friend Tanya.  One word -- AMAZING!  It was easy, filling, tasted great, and there are enough for leftovers another night this week.  My kind of meal!

Even more than we loved the chicken tacos, I love that I work with some awesome moms that will share their family-approved, time-saving meals!

No comments:

Post a Comment