Monday, December 3, 2012

Catching up on October Fun

Things always seem to get so busy in the fall!  Here is a re-cap of October:

In mid-October, we headed over to UT in Austin to visit Abi for sorority initiation.  Abi pledged the same sorority I was a member of in college, so I got to be a part of her initiation -- only she had no idea I was coming!  My family worked really hard to keep her in the dark about our plans, and she was completely surprised.  It is so special to share the bond of AXO with her!

Lindsay and Aunt Abi at the UT AXO house
The next weekend, we visited the Pumpkin Patch at a local church with Grandma and Grandpa.  Lindsay thought this was the greatest place ever -- it was hard to get her to stay still for a picture because she wanted to touch all of the pumpkins!


I'm pretty sure she's talking to the pumpkins in this one -- she's getting to the point where she will talk to just about anything (unless you're a man with facial hair or if you walk up behind her)!
"I want this one, Daddy!"
Finally found a Lindsay-sized one!
Halloween is up next... it was so fun, it deserves its own post! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment