Tuesday, July 20, 2010

And Baby Makes Three....

Yes, it means just what it says... Todd and I are having a baby! I am officially 12 weeks this week, and our due date is February 4, 2011. It has been SO HARD to keep the secret this summer! We've had several ultrasounds, but here is the most recent picture of Baby Anglin, taken at 9 weeks:


The doctor says everything is looking good, and that baby looks healthly and has a strong heartbeat. It is an incredible feeling to hear that heartbeat for the first time!! I'm also pleased to report that after a summer of not feeling so great, I'm finally starting to feel better and a little more like myself, which is perfect since school is about to start again. :)


We will try to keep everyone updated at least once a week about Baby Anglin's happenings, so make sure to check back to watch him (according to Todd) or her (according to Abi) grow. :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!!!! I am SUPER EXCITED FOR Y'ALL! Congrats Todd & Raemi! :) (And Toby!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!!! I am so happy for y'all! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! Congrats!!! Jayce was born Feb. 12 :) I hope everything goes great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait. You are going to be the BEST mom ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete