Tuesday, August 17, 2010

It's that time again....

I'm a little late with the Week 15 update, so I'll just share the most interesting part of Baby Anglin's development this week:

Although the eyelids are still fused shut, your baby can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, for instance, they are likely to move away from the beam. Your growing baby now measures about 4 inches long, crown to rump, and weighs in at about 2 1/2 ounces (about the size of an apple).

For about the last week, I'm pretty sure I've been feeling Baby Anglin start to move around -- it's such a tiny flutter, though, that it took me awhile to recognize it! I've also started back to school, and I've felt pretty good so far, just pretty tired by the end of the day. I think it's really helped me to get on a schedule and to be busy again so I can't focus on whether or not I'm feeling sick. Either way, the kids come back on Monday, so we'll see how that goes! I think I'll definitely have a much earlier bedtime this year... I never thought I'd say this, but 9:30 is looking pretty good.... :)

1 comment:

  1. love seeing all the pictures and updates! BUT I wanna see some belly pics! :) Don't forget to take those even if you don't think you see changes. It's fun to keep up with and to look at later. Good luck with going back to school.

    ReplyDelete