Sunday, October 3, 2010

22 Weeks: Moving Right Along

Sorry I missed last week, but now we are at the 22 week mark and things have gotten very busy around our house. We've started to realize that we need to do those projects we've been putting off the last few years if we want to ever get them done! So Todd's been painting our bedroom this weekend and I've been cleaning out things to donate. Here's what Baby Lindsay has been up to while we've been busy working:

At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part) still lack pigment.
I feel like there is more to do than we can possibly get done before she gets here, but I've been trying not to go into "over-planning" mode and just take one day at a time. I know it will all be okay, but you know me and my lists! This past week, our crib was delivered and Todd put it together up in Lindsay's room. I think that made it much more real to us -- someone's going to be sleeping there in about 4 more months! It actually made me feel better to know that even if nothing else gets done, at least she has somewhere to sleep. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment