Friday, July 29, 2011

Family Reunion

Two weekends ago, we met our extended family at Lake Travis for a family reunion weekend and to celebrate Memaw's birthday (my grandma).  We have a big family and we are spread out all over the state, so we usually only get to see each other at Thanksgiving or Christmas.  Not only did we get to catch up and hang out with aunts, uncles, and cousins we hadn't see in awhile, but everyone got to finally meet Lindsay!
View from the house we rented on Lake Travis
Meeting Memaw for the first time!

Hanging out with Memaw while the big kids swim
Swimming with cousin Cade

Happy Birthday Memaw!  We're in the party spirit!
Family portrait.  I have such a great family!!!  34 people... and this isn't even everyone! (another 9 couldn't make it)

Memaw with just the grandkids and great-grandkids

4 generations... Memaw (my grandma), my mom, me, and Lindsay

My sister and I tried to take a self-portrait, but apparently we have some creepers behind us!
Happy Birthday Memaw!  We had so much fun visiting with everyone... It's always a good time when you get this many of us together.  Can't wait until next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment