Saturday, November 16, 2013

Pre-School Halloween Party

What would preschool be without a Halloween party?  The partial day classes did a costume parade around the school, then we headed back to the room for some Halloween fun!

Posing with her teachers Ms. D'Lynn and Ms. Lindsey
Excuse me, the 80's are calling on my totally awesome phone.  I need to take this. 
Pin the smile on the Jack-o-Lantern -- she's pointing to her smile.
Making sticker pumpkins.  This girl loves a good sticker craft project!
Focused on those stickers... 
Loved that she let me help. :)
After the Halloween festivities, the kids didn't quite understand why us parents were still there... they just wanted to run around and play!  I love that she has so much fun at "school", and that we have such awesome room moms to make parties like this happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment