Friday, November 1, 2013

Fall Fun

So, it's been awhile.  I thought that staying home with L this year would mean I would have all this extra time to blog and do fancy Pinterest crafts and finally keep my house really clean... man, was I wrong!  I feel like I'm just as busy now as I was when I was working, only now it's a different kind of busy.  A good, fun busy! 

Here are some random pictures of the fall fun we've been having:

Swinging at the park with Daddy
She loves to go up and down the stairs by the slide!
My husband let L use his Google Chromebook -- it's a touch-sceen laptop that can she can use to play games on the Disney Junior website.  It amazes me that she can do so much on the computer without any help!  Definitely got Daddy's techie genes!
Still loves to play dress-up...
Playing in the backyard on the new playset that Grandpa and Daddy built.  Toby was a very unwilling passenger on L's pirate ship!
We can't go anywhere without Reveille.  But at least it makes sense now that Aggie football is back on TV. 
Shopping at the Michael Kors store with Aunt Abi, acting like she owns the place!
Not sure why she got in the basket, but she sure was proud of herself for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment